Manager- Production & Show Site – Las Vegas
Sensations Exhibit ranks amongst the leading exhibition stand design companies in USA. With an experience and worldwide clientele gained over two decades. We at Sensations Exhibit looking for “Manager – Production & Show Site”.
• Responsible for Complete Project Management, Budget Preparation and successful delivery of the projects.
• Filling up all order forms and apply them as per show time lines.
• Responsible for extensive travelling as and when required.
• Responsible for project cost control as defined in production budget.
• Coordinating with project support team in other offices of Sensations globally and make sure the availability as per time zone difference.
• Maintain the good relationship with client and provide them timely response.
• Would be responsible for the inventory control and ordering all project required material as advised.
• Would coordinate with in house production team to make sure the required production inventory available for each project as per production order list.
• Project Quality and Production supervision during the in house manufacturing process.
• Visit to the show site and deliver the project as per defined project build time lines.
• Review the project drawing and other details during production and assist at the show site labor to expedite the installation time process.
• Coordinate with local vendors and show organizer as required.
• Create time lines to coordinate pre-event logistics, exhibit design and set-up, transportation, security and allocation of services.
• Budget preparation, monitoring and post-event account reconciliation.
• Coordination of cross-functional team to ensure project completion within budget.
• Develop and track project schedules and action items.
• Effective communication of project status, outstanding risks and issues, and key changes in scope or schedule.
• Multi-tasking and project handling at one time.
• Supervised Electrical /I&D labor onsite.
• Manage union and non-union employees.
• Scheduled and managed trucks, deliveries, FedEx and Air Cargo