What We Are Looking For:
- Positive attitude
- Leadership potential
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Able to be on rooftops
- Able to carry 50lbs
- Able to climb ladders
- Drywall experience a plus
With the industry expanding so rapidly, we need installers that are looking to build a career in a company that offers growth opportunities and rewards to their employees.
What We Offer:
- Paid Training
- Overnight trips (room/meal provided)
- Advancement/Relocation opportunities as we rapidly expand into new markets
- Competitive Base pay + bonus potential
- Full-time/year-round work available (Work through most weather conditions)
- Full Benefits after 60 days of service
- Continued education and hands-on training
- Must have a valid DL
- Clean MVR
Call/Text us today at ** (770) 796-0042 ** and we can get you on the next step to an amazing opportunity to work in the solar field with an ever-growing company!
Visit our Website today at www.powerhome.com
POWERHOME SOLAR embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Diversity among our teammates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.