ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the general operations of the staffing, recruitment, and sales departments.
• Develop standard operating procedures that create synergy and alignment with the different departments.
• Allocate resources as appropriate, and oversee training of new staff.
• Manage the recruitment process, ensuring supply/demand is in balance and the candidate onboarding process is efficient.
• Manage the back-end staffing process to ensure smooth delivery of orders, timesheets, and payments so the team can focus on client relationships and order fulfillment.
• Develop and implement a sales strategy and business development opportunities to increase revenue and territory.
• Evaluate employee performance and productivity to create a culture of accountability.
• Analyze department data and provide solutions to improve results.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a minimum of six (6) years of management experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information.
• Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy, with a strategic, resourceful way of solving problems
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
• Thrives on learning new technology and software.
• Ability to focus on long-term strategy in an agile and progressive environment.
• Is pragmatic and exercises good judgement.