Construction/Renovation PROJECT MANAGER (I-285/I-85)
National renovations contractor, over 30 years in business, headquartered in Atlanta is seeking an immediate hire for an EXPERIENCED Project Manager to join our team. Our primary market is multi-family renovations for customers coast to coast. Experience in interior and exterior renovation is required.
The candidate we are seeking will be someone who is career-oriented, driven to succeed and seeking a long-term employment opportunity.
Candidates must currently reside in the Atlanta area.
Responsibilities will include:
* Performing daily site supervision of work in-progress on projects
* Shopping & negotiation of prices for materials and labor
* Site level estimating & bid preparation
* Estimating, pricing & preparation of change orders
* Must be able to travel
* Dedicated / Hard-Working
* Function well in a fast-paced environment
* Proven skill in project management
* Management experience in interior & exterior renovation projects
* Reliable transportation (i.e. truck, car)
* Negotiating skills
* Team Player
* Aptitude in math
* Strong computer skills
* Good communication skills
* Xactimate experience a plus
* Sales skills are a plus
Submit your resume & SALARY EXPECTATIONS for consideration.
Please be prepared to provide:
* List of projects completed along with contact information